Friday 20 April 2012

OMG! Heart racing, head spinning.

OMG! I know in the grand scheme of things what just happened doesn't amount to much. Nobody was hurt, nothing was broken etc but I still feel quite sick at the thought of it! I had just added a photo on to my Blogger profile, was about to link up with Making it as Mum's Making it Home linky and a Blogger message popped up that my blog had been removed. AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Oh no I thought. All those posts I thought. Toddler will never be able to read what I've written I thought. Don't know why I thought that last one as Toddler is just over two, can recognise words but can't, of course, actually read anything yet. I quickly shut down all the windows in the hope that logging on from scratch would do the trick. Of course it did, a verification code was sent and all is well again. Must have been due to me adding the photo to my profile. It's good that Blogger keep an eye out so to speak but my head is still a bit spinny even now. Then I thought about my reaction to this...Why should even the mere thought of losing this blog create such a reaction? 1. I suppose that I feel my blog is part of me as it contains my thoughts, feelings and experiences. 2. A bit of a dark one but if anything were to happen to me at least a little bit of me would be forever in the blogosphere as long as it existed. 3. It's mine, all mine and as a mother, daughter and wife there isn't much that's mine, all mine at the moment.

I'd better go and link up with the Making it Home linky before I forget.

3 comments:

  1. Bless you mine did that in the early days when i tried adding themes i nearly wept!
    Thankyou so much for linking up your lovely bathroom to making it home linky
    I have Sent you an email for adding a badge and hopefully helping with comments
    Take care
    Catherine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that Catherine. Will have a look about adding your badge. I'm such a techie virgin, I hope I do it right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word! I'd be beside myself if I ever lost my blog. I keep saying to myself that I need to do regular backups but I always forget :( Glad you got it back!

    ReplyDelete