Wednesday 21 March 2012

Feel the blogging love.

I'm back in the blogosphere! Since writing 'What happened to me.' I've been recovering and today is the first day I've felt strong enough to even open my laptop. I have to say that even feeling quite weak and trying to get my strength back and looking after Baby and Toddler (thank goodness my mum has been on hand to help) I have missed the blogosphere. I've found it to be such a positive place filled with interesting people and interesting posts. Of course, my own blog has been neglected over the last few weeks and I've got to spend some time catching up with my favourite blogs and updating my own. In the coming weeks I've got appointments at various clinics and the hospital and, of course, I've got my lovely two to spend time with but I'm hoping there'll be a bit more time for blogging too.

4 comments:

  1. Good to have you back my dear x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds as though you've been through a scary time - look forward to reading more as I'm very definitely also in the 'blogging as therapy' category :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there. Thanks for stopping by and joining up. Looking forward to catching up with your blog.

      Delete